Kikkawa College Public Teaching Clinic: Summer Hours
|FROM:||JUNE 21 – JULY 28, 2022|
|Regular Clinic :||Tuesday and Thursday|
To book an appointment, please call us:
416 – 762 – 4857 ext 249
Or email email@example.com
UPDATED To prevent the spread of the COVID19, here are the following protocols that we will be implementing:
- Students will be wearing mask and face shield.
- Gloves are worn when clinically indicated.
- Students are highly encouraged to be Fully Vaccinated.
- Screening and health check is done before they enter school.
SCREENING FOR CLIENTS
- For NEW Clients, please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time to ensure all paper works are done before your treatment.
- Clients are screened every time they come in for the appointment.
- Masks are still mandatory for all clients until further notice.
- Masks must be kept on at all times while on campus covering the nose, mouth and chin.
- Masks are available for purchase in the reception area
SANITIZING AND CLEANING
- Cubicles are disinfected every after client.
- High touch surfaces are sanitized after every appointment.
- Washrooms and Classrooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available in each rooms.
ICT SCHOOLS’ COLLEGE TEACHING CLINIC
Treatments are provided by students in our registered Massage Therapy Programs. Each clinic appointment is 75 minutes long, including a 15 minutes assessment period. All clinic sessions are supervised by one or more Registered Massage Therapists.
Clients enjoy reduced rates at ICT Schools College Teaching Clinics. Please call the school to make an appointment.
ICT Kikkawa College
Mailing AddressThe Crossways Mall
2340 Dundas St. W. , Unit G-04 Toronto, ON M6P 4A9
Telephone:416-762-4857 Ext. 249
Cost: Student Massage Treatment $42.00 including HST
ICT Northumberland College
Mailing Address: Northumberland College
1888 Brunswick St. 5th Floor Halifax, NS B3J 3J8
Telephone:902-425-2869 Ext. 245
Cost: Student Massage Treatment $30.00 including HST