You want the finest education you can get when training to become a Massage Therapist. One of the best ways to find out if ICT Schools is right for you is to visit the college.
In making your decision there is no better way than experiencing the school in operation for yourself firsthand. Being on-site you can answer such questions as:
- What do the students think about the college and their program?
- Is the administrative staff attentive, helpful and caring?
- Does the school have a positive and supportive atmosphere?
- Are the teachers effective in the classroom?
Your Itinerary as Student-for-a-Day
- You will attend classes in a variety of courses throughout the day.
- You will have the opportunity to speak with students, teachers and administrative staff.
- An Admissions Representative will be available to meet with you at the end of the day.
- You can choose to be booked into the College Teaching Clinic to have a complimentary treatment.
ICT Schools invites you to attend an Information Session held throughout the year at ICT Kikkawa College in Toronto, ON and ICT Northumberland College in Halifax, NS. Information Sessions provide an introduction to the massage therapy profession, a review of ICT Schools’ curriculum and practice demonstrations of massage therapy techniques given by one of our teachers. Information Sessions provide an excellent way to learn more about the College and the massage therapy profession.
For more details about Information please contact the Admissions Officer at: