Pregnancy Massage Therapy Program
Treating pregnant women with confidence is a gratifying opportunity to build your practice while also providing considerable pain relief at this crucial time.If you want to treat someone who can’t lie comfortably on their stomach, this training is also helpful.
- The anatomy of pregnancy;
- The necessity of proper draping and posture to achieve a pleasant, safe, and caring pregnancy massage;
- A comprehensive pregnancy massage program in the side-lying position; (Practical includes treating pregnant clients)
- Using specialist techniques to treat pregnancy-related problems such as carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica, oedema, migraines, neck, shoulder, and lower back / sacrum discomfort.
- Pregnant customers receive homecare guidance and brochures.
Hours – 20 hours
Fees – $300.00 plus HST
For More Information Please contact us