Visit The College
You want the finest education you can get when training to become a Massage Therapist. One of the best ways to find out if ICT Schools is right for you is to visit the college.
In making your decision there is no better way than experiencing the school in operation for yourself firsthand. Being on-site you can answer such questions as:
- What do the students think about the college and their program?
- Is the administrative staff attentive, helpful and caring?
- Does the school have a positive and supportive atmosphere?
- Are the teachers effective in the classroom?
Your Itinerary as Student-for-a-Day
- You will attend classes in a variety of courses throughout the day.
- You will have the opportunity to speak with students, teachers and administrative staff.
- An Admissions Representative will be available to meet with you at the end of the day.
- You can choose to be booked into the College Teaching Clinic to have a complimentary treatment.
Start the day by attending classes alongside our newest Kikkawa Students. This is something that no brochure can adequately convey. Experience, for yourself, the passion and knowledge that our faculty members bring to the classroom and the energy and enthusiasm within our student community.
You will join the class starting at 9:50 am, so I advise you to arrive a few minutes earlier. The lunch break is at 11:30 am, you can join students in the cafeteria and chat with them regarding the college and the program. It will be nice to take their feedback too:) You can meet with your admission coordinator, as well we will be available to answer all your questions. Then you can join the second class at 12:00 pm and finish at 1:40 pm.
End your day with a complimentary massage in our live teaching clinic, right here in the school. If you’re considering a career in Massage Therapy, getting a massage is great research. If it’s not your first time, just enjoy. It’s on us! This is also your chance to spend time with students in their final year of our program, experience the results of their time at Kikkawa College first hand and get a glimpse into your own potential future. Once you are scheduled for the visit, we will double check with the clinic to book you same day if possible at 2:30 pm (first appointment in the clinic).
ICT Schools invites you to attend an Information Session held throughout the year at ICT Kikkawa College in Toronto, ON and ICT Northumberland College in Halifax, NS. Information Sessions provide an introduction to the massage therapy profession, a review of ICT Schools’ curriculum and practice demonstrations of massage therapy techniques given by one of our teachers. Information Sessions provide an excellent way to learn more about the College and the massage therapy profession.
For more details about Information please contact the Admissions Officer at: